The reflectIT Online Privacy Statement applies to reflectIT’s main and affiliate Web sites that link to the Statement. Below are some of the highlights of the Statement.
- We collect your personal information for various purposes, such as processing your order, corresponding with you, providing you with a subscription or in connection with a job application.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
- To fulfil your requests by us or by partners involved in fulfilment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services you have obtained from us.
- By reflectIT and selected organisations for marketing purposes, – if you have permitted such use.
- To personalise your experience while you are on our sites, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
- To find out more about our privacy practices, see the reflectIT Online Privacy Statement.